21 January 2010

New Skin

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning"
Ivy Baker

"There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle"
Albert Einstein

What I learned:It is okay to vent or grieve  about your troubles....

Because the Outcome can always be positive its in your hands.Its just a bridge to cross to see what is  in store on the other side.As that being said I feel greaT.






Talked to a friend during the week and they complained about how they cant find inspiration to create their work.
My diagnose for finding  inspiration  ,it can be found anywhere.Its what you see ,it what you hear its whatever that's been taking as an input with your  5 senses.I hope my answer helped them because I myself found it as  extra help whenever I am doing my work.


In my little free-time that I had.I bumped into this extremely creative choreographer named Ian Eastwood on the web.I could watch him dance for HOURS!The way he dances its like hes telling a story...But let me stop right there before I add any cheesy commentary.The videos can talk for themselves.



















videos via "www.youtube.com/user/DJIcon"



More of Ian Eastwood here

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yes there is definitely an element of MJ in his style. His moves are amazing though, beside that fact. His feet seem to be on backwards at different parts! :oP

My best, Lynn

Chrissy E said...

Lol yes,his footwork is insane!